How Do We Protect Your Information?
Printmoz.com uses state-of-the-art Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to protect all pages that ask you for personal information. Printmoz also utilizes the latest network security to safeguard your information while on our site.
How Can I tell If This Website Is Safe?
Secure Pages can be identified by icons located at the bottom of the website. These icons should be visible on any page that asks you for personal information.
What Is Norton Secure?
Norton Secure is the leading secure sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate Authority enabling secure e-commerce and confidential communications for web customers. The Norton Secured seal ensures that our site visitors have the strongest SSL encryption Internet security available.
- Extended Validation triggers the green address bar in high security browsers.
- Supports 2 encryption algorithms, RSA and DSA within the same SSL certificate.
- Norton Secured Seal with Symantec Seal-in-Search maximizes click-through and conversions.
- Vulnerability assessment and daily website malware scanning help protect your site from hackers.
- Free 24/7 support, express renewal, and a 30-day money back guarantee.
- New Symantec SSL Assistant automatically generates CSRs and installs certificates. Visit the Knowledge Center to download the tool.