Hanging pictures with command strips is easy and will stick to almost any surface.
Hanging Strips are the ideal mounting accessory for all Poster prints. Apply these adhesive mounting strips to the backside of any poster print to mount flush to just about any surface. These 3M Command strips will hold fast and remove easily with no damage.
- 3M Command Picture Hanging Strip
- Made of Foam with Adhesive Backing
- Fastens heavy items for a more permanent bond.
- Damage Free hanging
- Weight Capacity = 3lbs per set
- 12 Strips per package
When you use Command strips for pictures you will get damage free hanging for poster and wall art up to 3 pounds! These white command strips are perfect for office or home decorating improvements. Need custom art? Check out our huge selection of flat art printing options to customize your space.
Use command strips for picture frames in any room for lightweight art and never use screws, nails and tacks again! Hanging pictures with command strips is easy and will stick to almost any surface: tile, paint, metal, and even wood!
What Happens When I Remove Picture Hanging Command Strips?
Command strips are a favorite for homes and businesses in any rental space. 3m damage free hanging strips use industrial adhesive technology that is magically removed without leaving any marks, annoying stickiness, spots or stains. We don’t know exactly how it works— It’s more like magic!
Free picture hanging will allow you more flexibility when hanging up art, or advertising.
I Don’t Have Any Tools And I Need To Hang Wall Art — What Should I Do?
No drills? No hammers? No problem! Command large picture hanging strips have got you covered. 3m command damage free hanging adhesive is a tool-free way to hand your posters and flat art quickly and easily.
Discover how easy it is to hang art. No more nail holes to putty when you use command strips.
How Do You Use 3m Hanging Strips?
3m Command Strips Instructions: It’s so easy to use 3m command damage-free hanging strips.
- Clean the wall (or wherever you’re hanging it) with rubbing alcohol.
- Apply the strip to the hook and hold firmly to the wall for 10 seconds
- Slide up the hook and the base is revealed.
- Press firmly to the base for 30 seconds then wait for one hour
- Slide the hook up and see the base and the strip
- Stretch the strip down the wall and release.
Voila! Your command strip is ready to use.
Review for Hanging Strips
Would Order Again