Contact Within 24-48 Hours
At Printmoz.com, ALL orders are customized to each client and made-to-order. We DO NOT accept returns or exchanges. If there is an issue upon receiving your order, whether it be due to print, production, or shipping damage, you must notify Printmoz.com within 24-48 Hours. In order to determine the cause of the damage or error with your job, we require that sufficient evidence of the damage can be provided by photos. If the issue cannot be determined through photos alone, the product must be returned for inspection and before a resolution can be met. If it is determined that the damage was caused by either a ‘Print’ or ‘Production’ error and has not met our standards, and contact of this issue was made within 24-48 Hours, we will gladly reprint the item(s). Please read our Guaranteed Quality page for more info.
Contact After 24-48 Hours
If you do not notify Printmoz.com within 24-48 Hours regarding any issue(s), one of two methods will be carried out:
Receive a 25% refund on damaged/incorrect item(s)
Reprint the damaged/incorrect items. A Pre-Paid shipping label will be provided so that the original merchandise can be returned. *Note: ALL Reprint items go through with "Rush production" and ship at the original method of shipping selected on the order at the time of purchase. If you need the reprint item(s) sooner, expedited shipping options may be available to you at an additional fee. You must return the entire original print order within 15 business days after a solution has been met. If you do not return it within this time frame, you agree that the original order will be charged against your credit card on file with Printmoz.com.
If the damage is determined to be a shipping issue, a Damaged Shipping Claim is filed immediately. A reprint order is then processed with Rush production and shipped at the original method of shipping. Please keep ALL packaging and merchandise until further advised by Printmoz.com. An inspection of the product by the shipping company may and can be issued at their convenience.
THE FOLLOWING ARE EXAMPLES OF ISSUES THAT DO NOT QUALIFY FOR A REPRINT OR REFUND:
- Images that come out fuzzy, pixelated or otherwise distorted as a result of low quality files submitted for print.
- Images that experience a color shift due to the conversion into CMYK format.
- Errors that are contained within the customer artwork such as: insufficient bleed, misspelling, punctuation, damaged fonts, crop marks, finished product size due to incorrect scaling.
- Determined that the ordered products have been used.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered in production.
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date. It is the responsibility of the customer to allow sufficient time to place an order for time-sensitive materials.
- An order that is refused at the time of delivery or undeliverable.
- An order that is lost, delayed or returned due to incorrect shipping information provided by the customer.
Artwork is sent to print "As Is" and does not get edited by Printmoz.com unless otherwise addressed to the customer.